Cosmic Card Chaos
A downloadable game for Windows
A collectible card game that avoids the "buy card packs"-mechanics. Supports ranked online play & automatic matchmaking.
There are two types of cards in the game:
- Planets create resources and add special abilities.
- Ships are for attack and defense. They can be placed in front of planets to protect the planet from attacks.
Pick one of four races with different abilities:
Humans (Image above - bottom):
- Extra ship production
- Extra firepower
- Powerful AOE damage
- Ship upgrades
Shokarr (Image above - top):
- Cloaked ships & planets.
- Cloaked ships can pass by defenders and directly attack planets
- Have traps & decoys
Mazaz (Image below - top):
- Recharging shilds on ships & planets
- EMP to disable enemy ships before attacking
- Shield upgrades for common ships
Krrkrk (Image below - bottom):
- Growing insects swarms that get stronger over time
- Hives that automatically create new swarms
- Planets that defend themselves
You win the game by destroying the enemy home planet!
How you get new cards
To get new cards you have to research them. Therefore you need Science:
You gain science in two ways:
1. Win training matches vs the AI:
You gain more science when winning against higher AI levels.
2. Win matches in online play:
You gain 100 science for winning an online match. Additionaly you get a science bonus for playing fast.
You research new cards by spending science points:
Card prices vary based on the card type (there are two types: base & special) and how many instances of the card you already own.
Also all cards get more expensive the more you totaly own.
Due to this mechanc you will be able to quickly compose your dreamdeck. But modifying your deck or building a complete new deck gets harder over time!
Follow me on Twitter to get update & maintenance informations.
|Genre||Strategy, Card Game|
|Tags||2D, ccg, collectible-card-game, Multiplayer, PvP, Sci-fi, Space, trading-card-game, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Release - Update 1Dec 29, 2018
- ReleaseJan 20, 2018
- Beta - Update 8Jan 12, 2018
- Beta - Update 7Jan 03, 2018
- Beta - Update 6Dec 20, 2017
- Beta - Update 5Dec 18, 2017
- Beta - Update 4Dec 15, 2017
- Beta - Update 3Nov 22, 2017